SUNDRIED & DEHYDRATED TIMOTHY HAY
• Timothy is highly palatable and easily digestible to livestock and produces high quality forage for hay and grazing.
• It is low to moderate in protein and high in digestible fiber.
• Natural forage length mimics grazing.
• Lower calories than alfalfa or mixed forages.
• Slow intake, stimulates chewing and minimizes digestive upset.
• Timothy hay is very popular amongst top horse owners and stables.
• Recommended for: growing, mature and overweight horses, performance horses, breeding stallions and early pregnancy mares. It is also very suitable for obese and protein-sensitive horses. Also very suitable for dairy cows, camels, goats, sheep and rabbits.
Format: Available in 750 kg bales.
|Dehydrated Timothy Hay||Min 10%||Max. 14%|