Dehydrated alfalfa pellets
- Dehydrated alfalfa milled and pressed in pellets.
- Alfalfa pellets are an excellent way of providing fibre in a concentrated form.
- Alfalfa Pellets are rich in calcium and other naturally occurring vitamins and minerals.
- Used in compound feeds and premixes designed for rabbits, horses, sheep and goats.
|Alfalfa pellet 16%||Min 16%||Max. 12%||Max 30%||Max 45%||130-150|
|Alfalfa pellet 14%||Min 14%||Max 12%||Max 33%||Max 52%||110-130|
Mixed grass hay pellets
- Mixed grass hay milled and pressed in pellets.
- Mix of different grass (ryegrass, timothy grass, orchard grass) and legume (alfalfa, clover) forage offers maximum nutritional benefit.
Pellets made according to customers needs, we can mix different hay (alfalfa, clover, mixed grass) types and grains inside pellets to meet the customers animal’s nutritional needs the best.