1. DEHYDRATED ALFALFA PELLETS
- Dehydrated alfalfa milled and pressed in pellets.
- Alfalfa pellets are an excellent way of providing fibre in a concentrated form.
- Alfalfa Pellets are rich in calcium and other naturally occurring vitamins and minerals.
- Used in compound feeds and premixes designed for rabbits, horses, sheep and goats.
|Alfalfa pellet 16%||Min 16%||Max 12%||Max 30%||Max 45%||130-150|
|Alfalfa pellet 14%||Min 14%||Max 12%||Max 33%||Max 52%||110-130|
2. Mixed grass hay pellets
- Mixed grass hay milled and pressed in pellets.
- Mix of different grass (ryegrass, timothy grass, orchard grass) and legume (alfalfa, clover) forage offers maximum nutritional benefit.
3. Customized pellets
- Pellets made according to customers needs, we can mix different hay (alfalfa, clover, mixed grass) types and grains inside pellets to meet the customers animal’s nutritional needs the best.